Want To Bring Your Team? Book 4 For The Price Of 3! In 1 Affordable Day, Explore How 24 Of Europe's Leading OPEX Directors Are Engaging People & Changing Cultures For Sustained Operational Excellence
Drive & Sustain Operational Excellence With Savvy People Engagement & Culture Change Strategies: Win Buy In From The C-Suite To The ‘Shop Floor’, Embed Change-Ready Cultures & Align Customer-Centric OPEX Strategies To Business Goals & Leverage New Technologies & Data For Effective Continuous Improvement Journeys, Long-Term Efficiencies & Impressive, Measurable Results. A One-Day, Cross-Sector Conference & Networking Event, 25th February 2020, One America Square, Central London
Europe’s Leading One-Day Operational Excellence Conference. 24 In-House Speakers Reveal The Latest Insights To Engage People & Change Cultures For Sustained OPEX!
3rd Annual Event Back By Popular Demand! 24 Cross-Sector Industries Share Practical Advice, Experiences & Lessons Learnt To Optimise Processes & All Levels Of The Organisation For Sustained Operational Excellence Which Furthers The Goals Of The Business & Makes A Real Impact
- Integrate & Align OPEX With Business-Critical Objectives: Embed OPEX into the business DNA to identify and align with strategic organisational goals
- Embed Receptive, Improvement-Ready Cultures: Cultivate performance-enhancing cultural and behavioural changes
- Overcome Resistance To Change & Continuous Improvement: Unlock employee advocacy to tackle change and uncertainty proactively and achieve long-term objectives
- Measure The Bottom-Line Impact Of OPEX: Setting KPIs and metrics to assess and benchmark progress and demonstrate business results
- Secure Leadership & Middle Management Buy In: Build the case for ongoing commercial backing and inspire real support for operational improvements which last
- Maintain Employee Engagement & Shop Floor Motivation: Tap into employee drivers, behaviours and psychology to act on feedback and secure buy-in for operational improvements which stick
- Tools, Tech & Robotics – Opportunities & Hurdles: The pitfalls and hurdles to making the right investment and successful integration
- Drill Into The Data! Deliver evidence-based operational improvements and efficiencies
- Customer-Centric OPEX? Design operations with the customer at the heart to add value, reduce frustrations and improve quality of service
- The Future Of OPEX: Future-proof strategies to stand the test of time and changing systems, people, tech, workforces and methodologies
The Operational Excellence Conference At A Glance
Years Of Insight & Inspiration
Advanced Topic Streams
Why This Operational Excellence - Engaging People, Changing Cultures Conference?
- 24 In-House Practitioners Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day: Food & Drink ✓ Construction ✓ Retail ✓ Pharma ✓ Travel ✓ Finance ✓ Logistics ✓ Healthcare ✓ Infrastructure ✓ Telco ✓ Broadcasting
- 3rd Annual Event, Back By Popular Demand!
- 100% Satisfaction In 2019
- Updated Agenda, Practical Insights, 22 Cross-Sector Case Studies
- New! Aligning OPEX To Business Goals
- New! My OPEX Journey: What’s Next?
- New! Quick Wins, Hard-Won Truths Panel
- 4 Interactive Panels: Culture, Engagement, Lessons Learnt, Measuring Impact
- Interactive Voting & Q&A
- 4 Informal Peer Discussions: A) Agile B) Lean C) Middle Mangers D) Women In OPEX
24 OPEX & Continuous Improvement Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Aligned OPEX Strategies • Culture • Change & Continuous Improvement • Measurement: Assess & Demonstrate Impact • Leadership Buy In • Engagement • My OPEX Journey • Lessons Learnt! • Tools, Tech & Robotics • Data-Driven Efficiencies • Customer-Centric OPEX • The Future Of OPEX
100% Delegate Satisfaction Rate & 3 Years Of Market-Leading OPEX Conferences!
Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
"Interactive, diverse and insightful. A thought-provoking opportunity!"
'Excellent speakers, worthwhile networking and good debate and sharing.'
‘Informative and a brilliant networking event.’
Drive & Sustain Operational Excellence With Savvy People Engagement & Culture Change Strategies: Win Buy In From The C-Suite To The ‘Shop Floor’, Embed Change-Ready Cultures & Align Customer-Centric OPEX Strategies To Business Goals & Leverage New Technologies & Data For Effective Continuous Improvement Journeys, Long-Term Efficiencies & Impressive, Measurable Results
Please See Below For The Operational Excellence - Engaging People, Changing Cultures Conference Programme Outline. For The Full Agenda, Please Click Here >>
CULTURE - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
09.30 Culture First! Lay The Groundwork For Sustained Operational Improvements By Cultivating Improvement-Receptive Cultures & Performance-Enhancing Behaviours
CHANGE & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
10.00 Communicate Change & Continuous Improvement Objectives To Unlock Employee Advocacy, Overcome Internal Barriers & Resistance & Sustain OPEX
10.00 Perspective One
Bushrah Naz-Tyrer, Operational Efficiency Manager, Marks & Spencer
10.40 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
ASSESS & DEMONSTRATE IMPACT - PANEL DISUSSION & Q&A
11.10 Evaluate & Prove The Impact Of OPEX: The KPIs & Metrics To Accurately Benchmark Progress & Bottom-Line Results From The Business Perspective
11.40 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGAGEMENT - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
12.30 Tap Into Employee Drivers, Behaviours & Psychology To Maintain Engagement & Motivation During Change & Ensure “Shop-Floor” Feedback is Actioned
Sandra Borja Santos, Continuous Improvement Manager, BP
Elizabeth Young, Continuous Improvement Concept Manager, Marks & Spencer
13.00 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
INFORMAL PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS
13.30 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
14.00 Afternoon Co-Chair’s Opening Remarks
Anita Tadayon, Business Design Director, BT Consumer
Sonia Aslam, Senior Manager - Transformation & Operational Excellence, Vodafone
MY OPEX JOURNEY
14.10 Real-World Insights Into Achieving Sustained, Long-Term Operational Excellence Initiatives
Speaker to be announced. Please check the website for details.
14.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
LESSONS LEARNT! - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
15.10 Why Does OPEX Sometimes Fail? Real-Life Experiences, Quick Wins & Hard-Won Truths
Stuart Anwyl, Head of Operational Excellence, Balfour Beatty
15.40 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
TOOLS, TECH & ROBOTICS
16.10 The Reality Of Integrating Systems, RPA & New Technologies To Boost Operational Efficiencies & Improvements
Speaker to be announced. Please check the website for details.
THE FUTURE OF OPEX
Can You Help Organisations Drive Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement? For more information on how
to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes For Only £2,499. Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.