26 In-House OPEX Directors Address Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Inspiring Day To Fully Engage People & Change Cultures For Sustained Operational Excellence In 2020 & Beyond! Only 1 Week To Go, Book Today!
Drive & Sustain Operational Excellence With Savvy People Engagement & Culture Change Strategies: Win Buy In From The C-Suite To The ‘Shop Floor’, Embed Change-Ready Cultures & Align Customer-Centric OPEX Strategies To Business Goals & Leverage New Technologies & Data For Effective Continuous Improvement Journeys, Long-Term Efficiencies & Impressive, Measurable Results. A One-Day, Cross-Sector Conference & Networking Event, 25th February 2020, One America Square, Central London
Europe’s Leading One-Day Operational Excellence Conference. 26 In-House Speakers Reveal The Latest Insights To Engage People & Change Cultures For Sustained OPEX!
3rd Annual Event Back By Popular Demand! 26 Cross-Sector Industries Share Practical Advice, Experiences & Lessons Learnt To Optimise Processes & All Levels Of The Organisation For Sustained Operational Excellence Which Furthers The Goals Of The Business & Makes A Real Impact
- Integrate & Align OPEX With Business-Critical Objectives: Embed OPEX into the business DNA to identify and align with strategic organisational goals
- Embed Receptive, Improvement-Ready Cultures: Cultivate performance-enhancing cultural and behavioural changes
- Overcome Resistance To Change & Continuous Improvement: Unlock employee advocacy to tackle change and uncertainty proactively and achieve long-term objectives
- Measure The Bottom-Line Impact Of OPEX: Setting KPIs and metrics to assess and benchmark progress and demonstrate business results
- Secure Leadership & Middle Management Buy In: Build the case for ongoing commercial backing and inspire real support for operational improvements which last
- Maintain Employee Engagement & Shop Floor Motivation: Tap into employee drivers, behaviours and psychology to act on feedback and secure buy-in for operational improvements which stick
- Tools, Tech & Robotics – Opportunities & Hurdles: The pitfalls and hurdles to making the right investment and successful integration
- Drill Into The Data! Deliver evidence-based operational improvements and efficiencies
- Customer-Centric OPEX? Design operations with the customer at the heart to add value, reduce frustrations and improve quality of service
- The Future Of OPEX: Future-proof strategies to stand the test of time and changing systems, people, tech, workforces and methodologies
The Operational Excellence Conference At A Glance
Years Of Insight & Inspiration
Advanced Topic Streams
Why This Operational Excellence - Engaging People, Changing Cultures Conference?
- 26 In-House Practitioners Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day: Food & Drink ✓ Construction ✓ Retail ✓ Pharma ✓ Travel ✓ Finance ✓ Logistics ✓ Healthcare ✓ Infrastructure ✓ Telco ✓ Broadcasting
- 3rd Annual Event, Back By Popular Demand!
- 100% Satisfaction In 2019
- Updated Agenda, Practical Insights, 22 Cross-Sector Case Studies
- New! Aligning OPEX To Business Goals
- New! My OPEX Journey: What’s Next?
- New! Quick Wins, Hard-Won Truths Panel
- 4 Interactive Panels: Culture, Engagement, Lessons Learnt, Measuring Impact
- Interactive Voting & Q&A
- 4 Informal Peer Discussions: A) Agile B) Lean C) Middle Mangers D) Women In OPEX
26 OPEX & Continuous Improvement Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Aligned OPEX Strategies • Culture • Change & Continuous Improvement • Measurement: Assess & Demonstrate Impact • Leadership Buy In • Engagement • My OPEX Journey • Lessons Learnt! • Tools, Tech & Robotics • Data-Driven Efficiencies • Customer-Centric OPEX • The Future Of OPEX
100% Delegate Satisfaction Rate & 3 Years Of Market-Leading OPEX Conferences!
Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
"Interactive, diverse and insightful. A thought-provoking opportunity!"
'Excellent speakers, worthwhile networking and good debate and sharing.'
‘Informative and a brilliant networking event.’
Drive & Sustain Operational Excellence With Savvy People Engagement & Culture Change Strategies: Win Buy In From The C-Suite To The ‘Shop Floor’, Embed Change-Ready Cultures & Align Customer-Centric OPEX Strategies To Business Goals & Leverage New Technologies & Data For Effective Continuous Improvement Journeys, Long-Term Efficiencies & Impressive, Measurable Results
Please See Below For The Operational Excellence - Engaging People, Changing Cultures Conference Programme Outline. For The Full Agenda, Please Click Here >>
CULTURE - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
09.30 Culture First! Lay The Groundwork For Sustained Operational Improvements By Cultivating Improvement-Receptive Cultures & Performance-Enhancing Behaviours
Ashutosh Pandey, Head of Strategic Quality Transformation, Nokia
Scott Worth, Operational Excellence Manager, Central England Co-operative
Claire Maher, Head of Continuous Improvement, IAG Cargo
Toby Harding, Operations Director, Kier Utilities & Rail
CHANGE & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
10.10 Communicate Change & Continuous Improvement Objectives To Unlock Employee Advocacy, Overcome Internal Barriers & Resistance & Sustain OPEX
10.40 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.10 Becoming Better Every Day. Your People As CI Experts… Saving £600k In 4 Months.
Michael Faulkner, Managing Director, NKD
ASSESS & DEMONSTRATE IMPACT - PANEL DISUSSION & Q&A
11.55 Building A Financial Services Centre With Accounts Payable Automation
Tim Coackley, Finance Reporting & Processes, HSS Hire
ENGAGEMENT - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
12.10 Tap Into Employee Drivers, Behaviours & Psychology To Maintain Engagement & Motivation During Change & Ensure “Shop-Floor” Feedback is Actioned
Sandra Borja Santos, Continuous Improvement Manager, BP
Elizabeth Young, Continuous Improvement Concept Manager, Marks & Spencer
Victoria Armstrong, Chief Operating Officer, Seenit Digital
12.45 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
INFORMAL PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS
MY OPEX JOURNEY
14.00 Real-World Insights Into Achieving Sustained, Long-Term Operational Excellence Initiatives
James Barfoot, Operational Excellence Manager, Ageas
LESSONS LEARNT! - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
14.30 Why Does OPEX Sometimes Fail? Real-Life Experiences, Quick Wins & Hard-Won Truths
Stuart Anwyl, Head of Operational Excellence, Balfour Beatty
15.00 Leadership Buy In Practical Exercise
15.25 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
NKD To Announce The Competition Winner
TOOLS, TECH & ROBOTICS
16.10 The Reality Of Integrating Systems, RPA & New Technologies To Boost Operational Efficiencies & Improvements
Amit Dixit, Head of Operational Excellence, QBE
MY OPEX JOURNEY
16.25 Real-World Insights Into Achieving Sustained, Long-Term Operational Excellence Initiatives
Sarah Wooledge, Continuous Improvement Manager, The Binding Site
Can You Help Organisations Drive Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement? For more information on how
to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes For Only £2,499. Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.